Sofia public transport network consists of 41 bus lines, 16 tram lines, 11 trolleybus lines and 3 metrolines. The suburban areas are serviced by 51 suburban lines. Sofia public transport infrastructure consists of ground and underground rail tracks, stations, ticket offices and kiosks, stops and signs.
- GPS surveillance system - the system coordinates, controls and monitors the operation of all the public transport vehicles.
- Electronic information boards on public transport stops.
- Automated ticketing system – a new electronic ticketing system is installed in trams and trolleybuses.
- Refurbishment of tram, bus and trolleybus vehicles.
- Free Wi-Fi for the passengers of bus lines, operating the longest routes throughout the city.